Hey there, and thanks for visiting my new blog/page or whatever this will be.
I’ll be honest with you, I have a slight idea of what this blog will be, but the beauty of it is that it can mutate, evolve, devolve, revolve, recycle and reform as time passes and my interests change.
This is my 3rd attempt at starting a blog, but every time I attempt it, I try something a little bit different, with a little bit more experience. This time, I’m trying my hand at making a blog focused on digital marketing, and a bit of traditional marketing.
With a lifelong experience (about 6 years actually) of working in digital marketing, I believe I am the world’s expert on everything digital marketing. khm. khm. Joking obviously, but pushing myself to publicly state my opinion and show my cards is definitely saying “no” to my comfort zone.
It’s also a nice playground to try out new techniques, new tools, try and fail at things without a lot of consequences, other than making a fool of myself in front of the internet.
So, to summarize:
- This blog is focused on digital marketing, with a dash of traditional marketing
- I’ll try to teach you about free marketing/advertising tools and techniques
- I’ll share and analyze successful ads and campaigns, as well as clear failures
- I’ll take questions and provide some feedback, if you want it 🙂
- I’ll try and test some things, some of them will work, some of them will fail and most of them will annoy you.
Kind Request: If you like what I post, please share with your friends/family/frenemies 🙂 It would really help me